Bigger Road Veterinary Clinic
We were approached by Bryan Brown Communications to partner with them on a public relations campaign for Bigger Road Veterinary Center. They specifically wanted exposure for the opening of their new state-of-the-art veterinary center in Springboro.
- Build awareness and position Bigger Road as one of the best facilities in Dayton/Springboro/Kettering for total pet care services, including health and enrichment
- Inform current and potential clients about the equipment and services being offered at the brand new pet care center.
- Generate traffic at the Family & Pet Fair Open House event
- Targeted media outreach to local print and online publications, TV and radio stations
- Distribute highlights of the story with visuals to targeted pet bloggers, pet enthusiast magazines, freelance writers who cover pets/animals before and after event
- Accompany media relations outreach with social media posting before, during and after the event
As a Result…
Our media outreach resulted in 21 pieces of coverage, including the Dayton Business Journal, Springboro Sun, Dayton Daily News, Cincinnati Family Magazine, Cincinnati Parent Magazine, Mix 107.7, WHIO, WDTN, WRGT, WLWT, Xenia Gazette and more.