Garage Brewed Motorcycle Show
Garage Brewed is an annual competitive motorcycle show featuring custom builders and collectors from small towns and big cities who are invited to showcase their custom, rare, antique and collectible bikes. This community event is held at a popular local brewery and is free and open to the public.
- Build awareness and position Garage Brewed as a premier motorcycle show that attracts custom builders from across the country
- Secure media coverage of the event
- Increase attendance at the Garage Brewed event
We created specific story ideas and individually pitched them to local outlets, TV and radio stations, motorcycle bloggers, magazines, and trade publications.
As a Result
- Garage Brewed is currently in its third year, and the number of attendees has significantly increased each year. Due to the increasing popularity of the event, the organizers have extended the hours of this year’s show to meet the demand.
- In 2016, media hits included TV coverage, cover page newspaper feature, and 15 other pieces of coverage from local digital, national industry bloggers, magazines and trade publications. This year’s event is scheduled January 28, 2017.