To support the merger of Candle-Lite Company and PartyLite, Luminex came to O’Keeffe to implement a targeted communications and messaging campaign focused on employees, private equity firms, vendors and suppliers, and the home décor and fragrance industry worldwide. Additionally, Candle-Lite Company wanted to name and brand the new company.
- Effectively communicate the positive impact of the PartyLite merger, internally and externally
- Give the new brand a distinct voice and vision, while leveraging more than 175 years of industry experience and brand loyalty
- Create consistent messaging for Candle-Lite and PartyLite internal and external audiences around the company merger
- Discover and identify a new company name and brand
- Create a targeted global media list and PR calendar for public communications, including print and broadcast, influencers, bloggers, and industry specific social media opportunities.
As a Result…
In three weeks, O’Keeffe successfully renamed and rebranded the new company, Luminex, including graphic standards and a new logo. Additionally, we created a new website landing page for Candle-Lite, announcing the merger and new brand. The merger announcement was covered by local and national business publications, as well as industry trade publications, such as:
- Cincinnati Enquirer
- Cincinnati Business Courier
- Yahoo! Finance
- District Selling News
- Private Equity News