We’re hiring smart, talented people. If you’re one, then we’d love to hear from you. And if you think you’re a fit for our Content & Social Media Account Manager position (see below), then please send us an email with your story and your resume.
Content & Social Media Account Manager
We are seeking a full-time Content & Social Media Account Manager with a passion for client engagement and strong writing skills to support a healthy mix of B2B, B2C, and non-profit accounts. The ideal candidate will have 3 or more years of digital media, content marketing, and public relations experience, and the desire to work autonomously in a smaller agency setting. The Content & Social Media Account Manager will partner closely with Account Leads to develop, execute, and evaluate digital media projects, with an strong emphasis on LinkedIn campaigns. The Content & Social Media Account Manager will create, present, and implement these strategies for clients. This role will have an emphasis on social media and data analytics, coupled with the opportunity to support ongoing Public Relations strategies.
- Work directly with clients to build a trusting relationship that drives results, establish digital marketing strategies to achieve their unique goals, successfully implement these strategies, and provide regular progress and performance updates.
- Write engaging, concise, on-brand and flawless content for blogs, newsletters, social media, and other content marketing material.
- Benchmark client campaigns against industry standards and historical data.
- Compile analytics reports showing results, provide strategic insights/recommendations, and communicate these insights to clients.
- Monitor trends in digital marketing, content marketing, and social media, alongside marketing applications, channels, design, and strategy. Make recommendations as necessary.
- Aid in executing public relations strategies. This includes but is not limited to media list development, writing and distributing press releases and media alerts, pitching stories to media, and media coordination.
- Manage and prioritize a constant stream of ad-hoc requests, and identify areas to support team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Journalism, English, Communications or Marketing with a PR or Advertising concentration.
- 3 or more years of digital media, content, and public relations experience
- Experience in an Agency is a plus.
- LinkedIn expertise and proficiency a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience investigating, cleansing, and manipulating data.
- Ability to turn analytical insights into unique storytelling to elevate reporting and presentations to clients.
- Strong understanding of the Content Marketing, Social Media, and Public Relations industry.
- Ability to multitask and project manage key priorities.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and creative environment.
- Google Data Studio or related data visualization experience preferred.
- Experience with a variety of Marketing tools, including but not limited to SuperMetrics, Agility PR Solutions, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Canva, HubSpot, Constant Contact, MailChimp and others.